CNC Machine Shops Portland, Oregon Serving all your CNC machining needs in PDX,
Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Wilsonville, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, & Vancouver, WA
Call, fax, or email
for a free quote!!
7350 SW Landmark Lane
Portland, OR 97224
More about cambridgemachine.com
Cambridge Precision Machining was founded in 1987 near Portland, Oregon, USA by Loren Morse
and Dina Morse.
Starting out in a 200 square foot facility, Cambridge has become a world-class design and manufacturing business, while focusing on excellent customer service.
Our extensive experience with materials and processes has enabled us to help customers with the design, development, and manufacture of high quality parts and assemblies.
We know metal machining and plastic machining
us today to see how we can assist you!
These are just some of the materials we have experience with:
- 2024, 5052, 6061, and 7075 Aluminum
- 302, 303, 304, 316, 316L, 400 series, 17-4 Stainless Steels
- Carbon, Nickel, Chrome, Moly, and Leaded Steel Alloys
- PMMA, ABS, PTFE (Teflon), Urea-formaldehyde (UF)
- Polystyrene and PVC, HDPE, PolyPro, PEEK, Ultem, Phenolics, PET-P
- Nylon, Polycarbonate, Acetal (Delrin), and other plastics.
Some processes we are experienced with:
- CAD Design with Inventor, Solidworks, Pro-E, and others
- Design (or Re-Design) for Economical Manufacturing
- CNC Turning and Milling, Drilling, Reaming, Grinding, Tapping, and Sawing
- Assembly, JIT delivery, Kanban, Sub-Assembly, and Testing
- Off Shore Integration
Some processes we send to our qualified subs:
- Type II and III Anodizing, Hard Coat Anodizing, and Color Anodizing
Pioneer Metal Finishing Inc
- Alodine, Chromate, Bright Dip
Electro Chem Metal Finishing
- Centerless Grinding, Surface Grinding
- Blanchard Grinding
Suburban Grinding Inc.
- Heat Treating, Carburizing, and Bead Blasting
Beaver Heat Treat
- Hi Tech Welding, Soldering, Brazing,
- Powder Coating, Plating, Passivating, and Painting
East Side Plating
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
Archers Precision Sheet Metal